Monday, November 7, 2011

What is a True Hero?

    For our second essay, we had to choose a word to explore and argue the definition of. I chose the word "hero". Most people have different views on what this term could mean. For example, many people believe a hero is someone who wears a cape and has supernatural powers, flying around saving the miss in distress. I on the other hand believe a hero is someone who sacrifices his own life, not expecting any rewards. He or she is in fact a leader who worries about themselves and whether they are doing the right thing and does not worry about their followers. A hero understands that if they are doing the right thing then their followers will follow that example. In my essay, I talk about my opinions further and I express my beliefs of what a true hero really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment