Monday, November 14, 2011

Essay # 3

     Monday night Nov. 7th, I was unable to attend class for I was in a car accident. I went ahead and did my research on our next essay, and although I missed the discussion for this essay I have a good idea of what exactly I want to write about. I have chosen to write about the Mentos Rainbow Commercial on television. 
                                                       Mentos Rainbow Commercial
     The meaning existing within the context of this commercial is clear to me of how this company is presenting their product and who they are presenting it to. However writing this essay in MLA format may be a tad bit confusing to me. I have read the Purdue OWL website and have an idea of how to set my essay up, but I may need some extra help to fully understand what exactly I need to do.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the ad, the allusion to (most) females being afraid of spiders was funny. I hope you are doing well after the accident.

    ReplyDelete